The last nightmare I had was one where my 9 year old sister died. I remember it vividly. I was in the waiting room at the hospital when the doctor came out and told my family the bad news. But as I was hearing him say it, my vision sort of went into split-screen mode, where one side I saw the doctor babbling on, and the other side I saw my sister in a bed crying. It was by far the worst feeling I have ever had. I woke up in a suddent jolt at about 4 AM, and for a few minutes, I didn't know if my sister was dead or alive. I thought the dream was real. I was crying hysterically, and couldn't stop. I walked over to my sister's room to see if she was okay, and I remember being so relieved that she was. I gave her a kiss and went right back to sleep.

From then on, I've never looked at my sister the same way again. I've treated her like a Queen ever since.

Here's a dream I had last May during an afternoon nap, right after I had listened to "When the Levee Breaks" by Led Zeppelin:

I was sitting in a classroom full of kids around my age, and they were all talking about what they were going to do "when the levee breaks." One girl said, "Last night my dad took me to the levee, and we sat there all night and moaned." Then some guy said, "Dude, my dad says the levee isn't even gonna break. It's all bullshit." Then this one hot blonde girl goes, "Well, if the levee DOES break, my family is headed to CHICAGO." Then she turned to ME and was like, "So what would YOU do if the levee broke?" And I said, "I'm going to California." Then a split second after I said it, I woke up with a sudden jolt.

Why did I post this? Because about 4 months later, Hurricane Katrina hit.

Weird.

I dig farmers don't shoot me please!