I've remembered another one, and this is possibly a recurring one. Recurring in the sense that when I last had the dream, during it I was thinking I've had this dream before. But whether I had or not is another matter. Anyway, it's a simple scene, wherein I can fly by running a few steps, jumping into the air, and doing breast stroke, as if the air was water.

The only other time where I've told myself I've had the dream before was a one involving an animal on some train tracks by my school. The animal was either an elephant or a rhino, but definitely larger than it should have been.

It's funny how you remember dreams, how the memory holds onto them, but, if there was a way we could actually revisit them and physically re-enact them, we'd probably find that the memory was only vaguely accurate, and the actual visuals themselves were very different.

My memories of dreams, for instance, are just like dreams themselves: an intangible presence.

Vercetti, I too have had dreams about somebody I wasn't all that attracted to, and couldn't wait to see them again, having this unsatisfied and immediate urge to be with them.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?