Sleep is a big thing with me. I often have a recurring dream that I'm falling in tan-ish clouds endlessly, which leads me to a question: Does anyone FEEL things during sleep? When I fall during sleep, I feel the wind blowing.

Another thing I often get are dreams that cause huge mood swings or sudden infatuations, especially with girls. If I dream about someone, I get a strong, temporary attraction to them.

Finally, I VERY often get Sleep Paralysis. Half awake/half asleep. Sometimes I can see my room in the dark, but can't move at all (which is why it's called that). I also have some mild hallucinations like shadows moving through the walls, or sometimes it becomes more of a dream and I can move in super slow motion. I usually feel uncomfortable during this and I try to force my eyes open, which causes me to blink very fast, flashing in and out of sleep.

Once, I watched half a segment of Unsolved Mysteries during Sleep Paralysis, and woke up and finished the end of the segment.

Yeah, I'm a freak. :p

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006