Oh TIS, that really sucks!

If they were able to re-show the movie again at 2:30, like the manager told you, then why the hell couldn't he have just palyed the last ten minutes for you?

****SPOILER*** Remember on the Island when Ann is sitting with Kong, looking at the sunset and she motions across her chest with her fingers and says "Beautiful?" Well on the top of the Empire State Building, when she says "Beasutiful," Kong takes his fingers and motions to her across his chest. ****END SPOILER****

I can't believe that those stupid bastards in the theater could not show you the last ten minutes. They have the damn time to show us 4000 commercials and advertisements before the movies starts, so surely they had the time to play the last ten minutes for you people without cutting into the next showing! If I was there I would have probably been locked up!

The manager was probably the same guy from the Tuscanny Restaurant at the hotel we stood at this past summer, or he was that F**king cab driver from Chicago last year!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.