GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (MeyerLansky, furio_from_naples, Toodoped), 717 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,553
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,534
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,455
Posts1,061,243
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: War on Terror #138617
12/11/05 03:19 PM
12/11/05 03:19 PM
The 5th circle of hell
Don Smitty Offline
Underboss
Don Smitty  Offline
Underboss
The 5th circle of hell
Quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
Who knows, but that sight is by far funnier than Patrick's "emo" one.
Thats funny to you? Then there is something wrong with you if you think thats funny. I don't think that its so funny to those families.

Where are you now Saladbar? You were there to yell at DC for posting the names but this jerk says that a tribute site to 9/11 victims is funny, and you dont say a word.

DS

I woke up this morning with nothing to do and went to bed with only half of it done.

http://attacked911.tripod.com/
http://www.stjude.org/
Re: War on Terror #138618
12/11/05 03:27 PM
12/11/05 03:27 PM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
The tragedy of course isn't funny. Silly.

The whole concept of some "tribute" site is funny. And the whole delivery of it. The use of Enya's music, the images. The whole thought that somebody sat down and spent hours doing that. It isn't even an official site, for goodness sake. Anybody could have made it. I could have.

Though mine wouldn't have been half as good.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: War on Terror #138619
12/11/05 03:28 PM
12/11/05 03:28 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Capo didn't say the attacks on 9/11 were funny. You're misinterpreting what he said, DS.

BTW, I agree with you Capo.

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: War on Terror #138620
12/11/05 03:56 PM
12/11/05 03:56 PM
Mad Johnny Offline
BANNED
Mad Johnny  Offline
BANNED
OK, back to the war.

Has anyone else noticed that the US has eliminated Iran's eastern and western border countries?

Just a thought.

Officially the victim/target of the first and third Non-Aggression Pact attacks #2 is Fathersson # 4 is Double-J

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006

Double-J: may you serve us better from above, smile on from heaven

"Buh-Bye"
Re: War on Terror #138621
12/11/05 04:06 PM
12/11/05 04:06 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Quote:
The tragedy of course isn't funny. Silly.

The whole concept of some "tribute" site is funny. And the whole delivery of it. The use of Enya's music, the images. The whole thought that somebody sat down and spent hours doing that. It isn't even an official site, for goodness sake. Anybody could have made it. I could have.

Though mine wouldn't have been half as good.
What is wrong or funny of someone out of the goodness of their heart to make a memorial site? Who cares if it is not official. I would have made one but I don't have the talent or the knowledge. IMHO that was a cold hearted thing for you to say. This person felt the need to do it so they did it. And God bless them for it.

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: War on Terror #138622
12/11/05 04:32 PM
12/11/05 04:32 PM
UK
The Dr. who fixed Lucy Offline
Underboss
The Dr. who fixed Lucy  Offline
Underboss
UK
Quote:
Geordie Mick
The whole concept of some "tribute" site is funny.
Hmm.. difficult to see how that site is "funny", I have to say I can understand Don Smitty's chagrin here. People express sorrow, grief and anger in different ways, it's true that site is a very shmaltzy Disney, typically American way of expressing it, but it is still a valid way of expressing those reactions and emotions.

It's a shame that we're all getting into this sniping and back-biting when we presumably all agree on a basic idea: that the 9/11 attacks, like any major loss of innocent life to terrorism, were appalling, and that we would all be happy to see planned organized terrorist attacks thwarted, and the perpetrators brought to justice.

We only disagree on the detail.

Joey ...

BANG BANG

... Saza!
Re: War on Terror #138623
12/11/05 05:05 PM
12/11/05 05:05 PM
Existential Well
svsg Offline OP
Underboss
svsg  Offline OP
Underboss
Existential Well
DS, this is even better than DC's post. You have posted the same link 7 times in addition to one in your signature. Thanks DS for proving my point. Your mind has got terrorized. Now even if osama and other terrorists are killed, you will never return to normalcy. never. You will still advocate for war on some other country, because in your mind everyone is out there to wipe americans out of earth. Today it is Iraq, tomorrow some other country. The day you stop posting "SCUMBAG ", slob and other such stuff about every other group of people/culture/country, we will know you are no longer terrorized in your mind. Till then you are re-inforcing just what I said. However I again thank you for readily illustrating my point, which some people might have missed becasue of the language of my initial post.

Re: War on Terror #138624
12/11/05 05:40 PM
12/11/05 05:40 PM
Born on the Bayou
Saladbar Offline
Underboss
Saladbar  Offline
Underboss
Born on the Bayou
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Smitty:

Where are you now Saladbar? You were there to yell at DC for posting the names but this jerk says that a tribute site to 9/11 victims is funny, and you dont say a word.
First of all, I didn't "YELL" at DC. I wasn't even angry, I just pointed out that it might not be a good way to prove his point by using other people's names--let THEM decide if they want to be used for propaganda that may or may not adhere to what they believe.

And I didn't react to the "funny" because I'm not on this board everyday, AND I understtod that the "funny" part wasn't the tragedy, it was applied to YOU and these types of tributes, which, frankly, I find more sad than funny.

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserves it"
Re: War on Terror #138625
12/12/05 09:21 AM
12/12/05 09:21 AM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
Quote:
Originally posted by FrankieFiveAngels:
[b]2. You know who's fault it is they're in such a bad shape: Europe. With the colonisation, they've destroyed the continent. So Europe has the duty to help them.

You're points are right, but you have the wrong solutions. Nobody needs to be sending any money, and it won't help anyways. Free food aid just means farmers can't sell anything. The West Wing debate had the right solution: tax cuts. The European colonists put in rules that made it impossible for the colonies to compete with them, and those countries haven't been smart enough to see the damage and get rid of those rules. In some of those countries you are looking at 70-90% tax rates, so nothing gets made legally. Some of these countries used to be big food exporters, but then their dictators made things worse., and now Zimbabwe has famine. Debt relief, food aid, AIDS money, and all the other trendy solutions are a waste of time. Those countreis need to figure things out for themselves, and the best assistance to be provided would be economists who can explain to them how to open up their government. [/b]
Well I agree with all that, but I never said that sending money is the solution. We just have to give the 3td world infrastructure, and the opportunity to compete with our western economies. We're competeting them to death now.

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: War on Terror #138626
12/12/05 09:22 AM
12/12/05 09:22 AM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
DS, this is even better than DC's post. You have posted the same link 7 times in addition to one in your signature. Thanks DS for proving my point. Your mind has got terrorized. [/b][/quote]Yep, the terrorism of Bin Laden works. We're all namecalling that man, but I must admit he's rather good in what he does.

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: War on Terror #138627
12/12/05 10:10 AM
12/12/05 10:10 AM
The 5th circle of hell
Don Smitty Offline
Underboss
Don Smitty  Offline
Underboss
The 5th circle of hell
Quote:
Originally posted by svsg:
The day you stop posting "SCUMBAG ", slob and other such stuff about every other group of people/culture/country, we will know you are no longer terrorized in your mind.
Who the hell are you to tell me what I should and should not post? There seems to be a lot of that going on here lately. Hippocryte. You dont open your mouth when these others make anti american posts. You and your buddies are always crying about free speech and the second someone makes a post that you dont agree with you attack them and become a board moniter. Im not terrorized i am realistic. Don't ever tell me what I can post on here. Only Jeoff and SC can do that.

DS

I woke up this morning with nothing to do and went to bed with only half of it done.

Re: War on Terror #138628
12/12/05 10:32 AM
12/12/05 10:32 AM
The 5th circle of hell
Don Smitty Offline
Underboss
Don Smitty  Offline
Underboss
The 5th circle of hell
Quote:

The whole concept of some "tribute" site is funny. And the whole delivery of it. The whole thought that somebody sat down and spent hours doing that.
The whole thought that somebody sat down and spent hours doing that shows me that they have a heart. What the hell do you find so funny about a tribute site?

Saladbar he says right here that he finds the tribute funny. It is not about my posting it being funny.

DS

Re: War on Terror #138629
12/12/05 11:32 AM
12/12/05 11:32 AM
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
E Lucky R Offline
Made Member
E Lucky R  Offline
Made Member
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Re: War on Terror #138630
12/12/05 01:48 PM
12/12/05 01:48 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Hippocryte.
That made my day.

Quote:
Only Jeoff and SC can do that.
What about DC? Well, he seems to think he can.

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: War on Terror #138631
12/12/05 01:53 PM
12/12/05 01:53 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by svsg:
[b] The day you stop posting "SCUMBAG ", slob and other such stuff about every other group of people/culture/country, we will know you are no longer terrorized in your mind.
Who the hell are you to tell me what I should and should not post? There seems to be a lot of that going on here lately. Hippocryte. You dont open your mouth when these others make anti american posts. You and your buddies are always crying about free speech and the second someone makes a post that you dont agree with you attack them and become a board moniter. Im not terrorized i am realistic. Don't ever tell me what I can post on here. Only Jeoff and SC can do that.

DS [/b][/quote]Easy, DS, you are going to have an aneurism.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: War on Terror #138632
12/12/05 01:58 PM
12/12/05 01:58 PM
The 5th circle of hell
Don Smitty Offline
Underboss
Don Smitty  Offline
Underboss
The 5th circle of hell
Pat, what is your problem? Do you come here just to make trouble? All you do is inflame every post that someone you dont like makes. Then you cry like a little baby when someone jumps all over and treats you like the child that you really are. Maybe you will grow up one day.

DS

Re: War on Terror #138633
12/12/05 03:11 PM
12/12/05 03:11 PM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
Quote:
Do you come here just to make trouble? All you do is inflame every post that someone you dont like makes.
That is exactly what you did, when posting the highest post on this page.

Re: War on Terror #138634
12/12/05 03:25 PM
12/12/05 03:25 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
With the last few posts from the sandbox one can only assume that this topic has been talked out. There's no need to keep it open any longer.

You can continue this in the sandbox section of Private Messages if you like. Throw all the sand you want over there. For your enjoyment I've added rocks, cat shit, kitchen utensils and lye to the sand. Knock yourselves out.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull