Alright, so I'm at CVS today waiting to get a prescription. I'm sitting there and they call a lady up. She was a black lady. I'm going to guess she was in her 40's. She looked like an average person, you know, middle class type. So she gets called up and the pharmisict asks her for $247.43 for her prescriptions. I was stunned.

So I'm wondering, "Why?" Why is a no better than a middle class person paying so much? I'm sure she has kids and a family to support.

Many politicians often bring up morals and how they believe they're going down the drain. They wonder why people deal drugs, why people steal, why people sell their bodies for sex. They accuse the above mentioned things of being 'morally wrong.' So tell me this: Is it 'morally right' to make someone pay such outrageous prices for medication? In some cases, they need this medication to live.

Oh, hours got cut this month and they can't pay it, so they go to the hospital where they some times die. If they survive, they're in even more debt than before.

Is that 'morally right?'

Now, I'm sure most of you are already thinking, "Great, he's gonna hit us with his free health care idea!" Well, no, I'm not. This is how I see it. The 10 % of America who is rich and controls 95 % of our profits, shouldn't they be the ones who should pay these prices? After all, that's pocket money for some people.

If low income people and people in the middle class received more benefits on all forms of health care, than I guarantee you politicans who criticize morals would see a drop in crimes. Until next time. -Pat

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur