Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[quote]Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[b] the kid

Do you really have to call him 'the kid'? You can of course, but it sounds so denegrating. [/b][/quote]
Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
DC is accusing me of being a kid. I consider myself a young adult. Right, but you're on good terms with plaw and you both have respect for each other. Can't say that DC and I have the same compassion for each other.
Obviously you have this problem of not being able to distinguish business from personal. If someone disagrees with you on an issue, who have this habit of taking it very personally and you immedeatly bite back with a defensive attitude. [/b][/quote]Since you quoted me too, I assume (and not ASSume) this remply was also to me. Whether you agree with me and call me kid, or don't agree with me and call me kid, I wouldn't like the both of them.
I think there's a very negative connotation in that word. Like I can participate and say something good, but you're still feeling yourself in the position of an elderly and more wise person.
Maybe others (like DMC) like being called a kid, I don't. And I've seen Pat doesn't like it either.

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.