Cardi, that's the second time in months you've belittled my writing style. You also said "Excellent writing" in the thread I posted by published story. Typically self-contradictory.

It's also the second time you've said ASSume. Like a typical Hollywood film, spelling everything out to your audience just in case they don't get it. You're about as subtle as a fucking hammer to the skull. Make that an Iraqi terrorist's skull, if the metaphor doesn't sit comfortably with you otherwise.

I make no effort to fool you. That's why I never say "my friend" when arguing with you, like you often do with me. And fuck the fact that you're being "respectful". You have an utter lack of self-perception.

So yeah, go and tell me that I don't know you or anything about you (apart from the fact you lost loved ones in the 9/11 attacks) again. You could also, perhaps, in your fine and mature wisdom, tell me something I don't already know. I've never claimed to know anything about you. I was commenting on the way you post.

Disgustingly.

Fancifully yours,
Mick

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?