Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
[quote]Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
[b] See Pat, that's your problem. You don't know how to talk to people. "Don't run off on me now" what makes you think I would have respect for you when you write things like that. Respect is not given, it is EARNED. you have most definitly NOT earned it with your sarcasm and choice of words.
Oh, lighten up! It's 1:30 in the morning and I even put a ' .' It was a joke. Get over it. Now I'm going to take my shower. In my best Arnold voice, "I'LL BE BACK." [/b][/quote]That's fine if you meant it as a joke, but I take it as being sarcastic and talking down to me. It was just an example, me and plaw (sorry to drag you into this plaw) have respect for each other because we constantly show each other respect. I'm trying to show you that you can't expect to have everyone's respect, it is earned. When you are at a job you might say something that you think is being funny but it offends someone, you have to show respect to get respect. Saying things like Good Day Sir and things like that come off TO ME as very sarcastic and cocky, definitly not whats going to get you respect.

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380