GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, 1 invisible), 321 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,518
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,531
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,447
Posts1,061,112
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137730
12/11/05 02:13 AM
12/11/05 02:13 AM
DonMichaelCorleone Offline
DonMichaelCorleone  Offline

I consider you a kid, I consider myself a kid. Saying Kid isn't an insult. When I first came here plaw called me Kid all the time, I didn't take offense to it.

Oh and BTW, Since it's perfectly okay for you to respond to people's post with a or say I didn't even bother reading your post then I think it's more than acceptable for me to simply read the first line and none of the rest.

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380
Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137731
12/11/05 02:15 AM
12/11/05 02:15 AM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
I consider you a kid, I consider myself a kid. Saying Kid isn't an insult. When I first came here plaw called me Kid all the time, I didn't take offense to it.
Right, but you're on good terms with plaw and you both have respect for each other. Can't say that DC and I have the same compassion for each other. However, this isn't the topic, so I'm going to go and take a shower and return if I'm needed. Don't run off on me now!

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137732
12/11/05 02:17 AM
12/11/05 02:17 AM

See Pat, that's your problem. You don't know how to talk to people. "Don't run off on me now" what makes you think I would have respect for you when you write things like that. Respect is not given, it is EARNED. you have most definitly NOT earned it with your sarcasm and choice of words.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137733
12/11/05 02:23 AM
12/11/05 02:23 AM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Quote:
See Pat, that's your problem. You don't know how to talk to people. "Don't run off on me now" what makes you think I would have respect for you when you write things like that. Respect is not given, it is EARNED. you have most definitly NOT earned it with your sarcasm and choice of words.
Oh, lighten up! It's 1:30 in the morning and I even put a ' .' It was a joke. Get over it. Now I'm going to take my shower. In my best Arnold voice, "I'LL BE BACK."

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137734
12/11/05 02:27 AM
12/11/05 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
[quote]Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
[b] See Pat, that's your problem. You don't know how to talk to people. "Don't run off on me now" what makes you think I would have respect for you when you write things like that. Respect is not given, it is EARNED. you have most definitly NOT earned it with your sarcasm and choice of words.
Oh, lighten up! It's 1:30 in the morning and I even put a ' .' It was a joke. Get over it. Now I'm going to take my shower. In my best Arnold voice, "I'LL BE BACK." [/b][/quote]That's fine if you meant it as a joke, but I take it as being sarcastic and talking down to me. It was just an example, me and plaw (sorry to drag you into this plaw) have respect for each other because we constantly show each other respect. I'm trying to show you that you can't expect to have everyone's respect, it is earned. When you are at a job you might say something that you think is being funny but it offends someone, you have to show respect to get respect. Saying things like Good Day Sir and things like that come off TO ME as very sarcastic and cocky, definitly not whats going to get you respect.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137735
12/11/05 02:55 AM
12/11/05 02:55 AM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
How is addressing someone as 'sir' being cocky? Are you serious?

Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137736
12/11/05 02:57 AM
12/11/05 02:57 AM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline
Underboss
Folsom Prison
This thread sucks. I blame "emo" music. You guys listen to too much of that shit. :p

The Doc

P.S. You wanna get emotional? Look at how much more money these "emo" singer pricks make than you. I'm crying my god damn eyes out here!

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.
Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137737
12/11/05 03:02 AM
12/11/05 03:02 AM

Quote:
How is addressing someone as 'sir' being cocky? Are you serious?
Come on Pat, are you really going to take that position?

You are going to say with a straight face that: Good Day Sir Have a nice day Good Day etc.. are showing respect?

Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137738
12/11/05 03:16 AM
12/11/05 03:16 AM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Patrick:
[b] How is addressing someone as 'sir' being cocky? Are you serious?
Come on Pat, are you really going to take that position?

You are going to say with a straight face that: Good Day Sir Have a nice day Good Day etc.. are showing respect? [/b][/quote]I'm still in my original position.

What is showing respect than? 'Good day sir' and 'have a nice day' are just things I say. No disrespect at all.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137739
12/11/05 03:21 AM
12/11/05 03:21 AM

Quote:
I'm still in my original position.
You knew exactly what I meant when I said take that position, but of course you have to respond with some smart comment like that.
Quote:
What is showing respect than? 'Good day sir' and 'have a nice day' are just things I say. No disrespect at all.
I can only speak for myself and when I see things like have a good day with afterwards it comes off to me as sarcasm and talking down to someone.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137740
12/11/05 03:33 AM
12/11/05 03:33 AM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
DMC - WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Seriously. Way to totally go off topic too. I've made no 'sarcastic' comments or disrespectful remarks. All of my replies have been made in a sincere way. This is about the time I'd say, "Good day sir," but I don't want you to take it wrong. Sheesh.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137741
12/11/05 05:05 AM
12/11/05 05:05 AM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
What bothers me Pat is that you're calling Mad Johnny Anti-American because he criticizes American teens not developing well. SO!? And who said anything about the rest of the world? He was talking about AMERICA.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137742
12/11/05 09:08 AM
12/11/05 09:08 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[b] the kid

Do you really have to call him 'the kid'? You can of course, but it sounds so denegrating. [/b][/quote]
Quote:
DC is accusing me of being a kid. I consider myself a young adult. Right, but you're on good terms with plaw and you both have respect for each other. Can't say that DC and I have the same compassion for each other.
Obviously you have this problem of not being able to distinguish business from personal. If someone disagrees with you on an issue, who have this habit of taking it very personally and you immedeatly bite back with a defensive attitude.

And that is why several others, including myself, do not consider you mature. Because you just cannot seem to argue or debate someone wihtout having hard feelings.

You have a problem seperating a disagreement with personal feelings. One has nothing to do with the other. Heck, how many times do you see Plaw and I lock horns on various issues, sometimes getting very heated with each other in our disagreements. But I still repsect Plaw and consider him a good friend. We may not agree with each other's views, but our maturity allows us to still remain friends and respect one another.

That's where you lack the maturity Pat. You cannot seperate your personal feelings from a disagreement about an issue. And you show it in how you reply. You are the one who has the problem with me, not I with you, kid!

Pat, your being offended of my calling you a kid is very confusing to me.

Here is the definition of kid : "a youthful expert; -- chiefly used attributively; as, kid Jones."

So you actually should take my calling you kid Pat as a compliment becasue I consider you a youthful expert!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137743
12/11/05 10:11 AM
12/11/05 10:11 AM
Mad Johnny Offline
BANNED
Mad Johnny  Offline
BANNED
Wow... I'm hiding behind a computer? Lenox and E 132nd. If you can figure aout where that is you can figure out what country I'm from.

Stop whining.

Officially the victim/target of the first and third Non-Aggression Pact attacks #2 is Fathersson # 4 is Double-J

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006

Double-J: may you serve us better from above, smile on from heaven

"Buh-Bye"
Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137744
12/11/05 12:08 PM
12/11/05 12:08 PM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
Cardi, it is convenient that you found a definition for "kid" (of which there are many, according to the site or dictionary you look in) which patronisingly compliments Pat. But you had absolutely no idea that you were calling him a "youthful expert." I'd even go so far as to say you'd cringe at the thoughts of calling Pat an expert at anything. Stop patronising the kid.

That said, I find "kid" no more offensive than "sir". Or no less offensive. Both are terms of address, and both were used belittlingly or sarcastically.

And, while I'm pissing on this shit pile, I may as well shake some dribbles on another brief subject. An example of confusing "business" and "personal" issues can be seen no better in a certain list of September 9/11 victims in another thread, which happens to be just as ugly as this one. So forget trying to teach Patrick the ways of productive arguement.

Respect. What a load of bollocks.

A super-short conclusive coda: let's get rid of the smileys.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137745
12/11/05 01:50 PM
12/11/05 01:50 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Capo, you know absolutely nothing about me. And you know absolutely nothing about what I really know. So don't ASSume.

You may impress everyone here with your fancy writing style and your use of smart words, but you don't impress me one bit. The use of fancy words or fancy writing does not mean that you are as educated as you would like everyone here to think that you are. And if you and your other buddy are so offended that I posted a list of 3000 human beings who were murdered and should not be forgotten, then it's too fucking bad. Don't read it if you don't like it. I'm sure that if I had posted a list of the Iraqi civilians that were killed during this war, you and your mate over there would have had no objection whatsoever.

So take your fancy words, your "elite" :rolleyes: style of writing and use them to impress your little buddies like Pat.

You don't fool me one bit.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137746
12/11/05 01:53 PM
12/11/05 01:53 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
I'm reposting this for DC!

Quote:
Also, who criticizes our soldiers and country without us knowing where they're from? What do you mean by 'they?' I don't care what/who they criticize as long as I know where they're coming from.

And I didn't bring this up because Mad Johnny criticized 'something I like.' I hate emo and I hate people who call themselves emo, so I actually agree with him. However, it's lame that he thinks only American kids act this way when it happens all over the world. I was actually getting mad that he was criticizing Bush and our government. Other members on here, such as Enzo, atleast tell us where they're from. This guy is hiding behind a computer. What's he hiding? That's what I want to know.

Oh, and Don Andrew, since you're also taking part in this fun, I'd like you to also point out where I've been anti-American. Thanks!

Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137747
12/11/05 01:59 PM
12/11/05 01:59 PM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline
Underboss
Folsom Prison
This thread sucks even more now. I'm all depressed and sad because of all the dumb fighting. I went out and got like 20 "emo" cds. These guys understand my pain and help me cry.

The Doc

P.S. Who's got the bigger dick here? That might solve this problem.

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.
Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137748
12/11/05 02:01 PM
12/11/05 02:01 PM
Some anonymous motel room.
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

If that's the case, I win the debate Ferro. :p

Quote:
P.S. You wanna get emotional? Look at how much more money these "emo" singer pricks make than you. I'm crying my god damn eyes out here!
But seriously, the same can be said for many artists. Does that mean they can't write sad songs? Neil Young had some sad songs, and they were great. It's not that these bands are more emotional in their music, it's the fusion between emotional lyrics and punk rock-ish sounds.

As I said I'm not a fan of the genre at all, but I think people misinterpret what it is.

By the way, isn't it fun how a thread doing a parody of people who change their lifestyle with Emo turned into an Anti-American thread?

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137749
12/11/05 02:07 PM
12/11/05 02:07 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by Mad Johnny:
Wow... I'm hiding behind a computer? Lenox and E 132nd. If you can figure aout where that is you can figure out what country I'm from.

Stop whining.
Got 100 guns, 100 clips, nigga. You're from New York, New York .

Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137750
12/11/05 02:11 PM
12/11/05 02:11 PM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline
Underboss
Folsom Prison
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
If that's the case, I win the debate Ferro. :p

[quote] P.S. You wanna get emotional? Look at how much more money these "emo" singer pricks make than you. I'm crying my god damn eyes out here!
But seriously, the same can be said for many artists. Does that mean they can't write sad songs? Neil Young had some sad songs, and they were great. It's not that these bands are more emotional in their music, it's the fusion between emotional lyrics and punk rock-ish sounds.
[/quote]They can write all the music they want. Good? Who knows. Was I joking when I said that? Yes. Is my dick huge? You bet.

The Doc

Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137751
12/11/05 02:19 PM
12/11/05 02:19 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Just checking.

PS: My dick's bigger than yours.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137752
12/11/05 02:22 PM
12/11/05 02:22 PM
Gateshead, UK

Gateshead, UK
Cardi, that's the second time in months you've belittled my writing style. You also said "Excellent writing" in the thread I posted by published story. Typically self-contradictory.

It's also the second time you've said ASSume. Like a typical Hollywood film, spelling everything out to your audience just in case they don't get it. You're about as subtle as a fucking hammer to the skull. Make that an Iraqi terrorist's skull, if the metaphor doesn't sit comfortably with you otherwise.

I make no effort to fool you. That's why I never say "my friend" when arguing with you, like you often do with me. And fuck the fact that you're being "respectful". You have an utter lack of self-perception.

So yeah, go and tell me that I don't know you or anything about you (apart from the fact you lost loved ones in the 9/11 attacks) again. You could also, perhaps, in your fine and mature wisdom, tell me something I don't already know. I've never claimed to know anything about you. I was commenting on the way you post.

Disgustingly.

Fancifully yours,
Mick

Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137753
12/11/05 02:59 PM
12/11/05 02:59 PM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[quote]Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[b] the kid

Do you really have to call him 'the kid'? You can of course, but it sounds so denegrating. [/b][/quote]
Quote:
DC is accusing me of being a kid. I consider myself a young adult. Right, but you're on good terms with plaw and you both have respect for each other. Can't say that DC and I have the same compassion for each other.
Obviously you have this problem of not being able to distinguish business from personal. If someone disagrees with you on an issue, who have this habit of taking it very personally and you immedeatly bite back with a defensive attitude. [/b][/quote]Since you quoted me too, I assume (and not ASSume) this remply was also to me. Whether you agree with me and call me kid, or don't agree with me and call me kid, I wouldn't like the both of them.
I think there's a very negative connotation in that word. Like I can participate and say something good, but you're still feeling yourself in the position of an elderly and more wise person.
Maybe others (like DMC) like being called a kid, I don't. And I've seen Pat doesn't like it either.

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137754
12/11/05 03:03 PM
12/11/05 03:03 PM

No enzo it has nothing to do with "liking" to be called Kid. The term Kid is RELATIVE, an 85 year old person will say "that kid in the store" when that kid is 35 years old.

It seems to me like a lot of you have a complex or some type of problem where being called "young adult" makes you feel special or something.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137755
12/11/05 03:17 PM
12/11/05 03:17 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Godfather Take 365 Flash back

Mom- me their fighting again!

Now, this is what a real open forum is all about.
I am glad I stopped in to see it before they lock yet another thread up.

Happy Holiday to all.

Did you ever notice that it is the same people fighting all the time?
Some people really do need to get a life!
and like Santa says, and to all a good night!

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137756
12/11/05 03:21 PM
12/11/05 03:21 PM
The 5th circle of hell
Don Smitty Offline
Underboss
Don Smitty  Offline
Underboss
The 5th circle of hell
Why are they so offended? They are kids.

DS

I woke up this morning with nothing to do and went to bed with only half of it done.

http://attacked911.tripod.com/
http://www.stjude.org/
Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137757
12/11/05 03:29 PM
12/11/05 03:29 PM
Gateshead, UK

Gateshead, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by fathersson:
Some people really do need to get a life!
I'm glad you finally got one. Get back to it. Your post was as superfluous as ever.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137758
12/11/05 03:32 PM
12/11/05 03:32 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Smitty:
Why are they so offended? They are kids.

DS
Why are we so offended? You're the one who gets your pants in a bunch as soon as someone criticizes Bush or the war!

Re: Attention "emo" kids! #137759
12/11/05 03:44 PM
12/11/05 03:44 PM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline
Underboss
Folsom Prison
Guys, why is this still going on? Me and Vercetti already agreed that we have gigantic, bulbous penises. Just accept it guys. Sorry.

The Doc

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull