I was in high school and 9/11 was just a bizarre day. I was in my German class early. Out of the hall a kid ran up and said the World Trade Center had been hit. This was around 9:25 AM.

I turned and looked at a couple kids in my class and the general consensus was "Oh, shit." I remember this kid Alex saying "This is one of the most important parts of America, like the White House, Congress-" and this dumb girl said "And me!" We just glared at her.

The teacher refused to believe it. He thought it was a joke and refused to turn the TV. There were TVs in every class room.

It wasn't until my English class, where an antenna had been rigged up, that I was able to see or learn anything. All we saw was smoke and I remember looking at it and thinking. All I said was "Where are the towers?"

I skipped lunch and ran over to the only room with cable TV. (Side note, this teacher had a room next to the AV room and had maintenance run a line into his room years earlier) And I just sat and watched. In the rest of my classes we just watched TV, trying to know as much as we could.

Officially the victim/target of the first and third Non-Aggression Pact attacks #2 is Fathersson # 4 is Double-J

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006

Double-J: may you serve us better from above, smile on from heaven

"Buh-Bye"