Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Another day gone by and yet another failure. So I met this girl on one of those online blogs and she goes to a school near me. We had been talking online for a few weeks and she called me yesterday for the first time. That's right, she called me. I didn't call her. She doesn't drive, but she was going to Target with her mom and asked me to stop by. She had seen my picture and I had seen hers. So I stopped by....

I could kind've tell right away she wasn't intersted, but I couldn't tell at the same time. She didn't seem to shy because her mom and sister were there. This girl was so gorgeous that I can't even describe. She was honestly the prettiest girl I've ever been very interested in.

We had plans to go out on Sunday, most likely dinner and a movie. I didn't get a chance to talk to her at all last night after we left Target, but I talked to her tonight and she cancelled. That is the shittiest feeling in the world when a girl cancels and I hope you girls know that. Ahh I wanted to get to know this girl so bad, so I was like, how about next Saturday, and she said that she is usually booked Saturdays but we'll see.

Like seriously, my passion for hating any type of god just grows more after things like this. Like seriously, when all of my friends can be in a relationship or even have a just a good friend who happens to be a girl, why am I the only one without one? Having a chance with this girl would've given me so much faith in religion back that it's unreal.

Call it childish. Call it whatever you want. I really don't give a fuck. All I know is that ever since I started talking to this girl, alcohol and pot weren't even on my mind. Just talking to this girl gave me a great feeling that no drug could do, and now that my chances are all but gone, that puts me back right where I was. And I can't go through the depression shit that I went through earlier this year. I really can't.

Girls are so fucking shallow these days man. Seriously. No man can do anything to impress a young girl these days. If you aren't a jock, good looking, and/or loaded with money, than you have no chances with today's girls. And girls have no idea what they put a guy through. Like right now, I don't know whether to believe this girl or not. I wonder if she's thinking about me the least bit at all like I'm thinking about her. I wonder if she actually is busy and wants to hang out, but just didn't have time this weekend. I just wonder about everything. I'm a senior in high school and I've never been in a serious relationship and I've only kissed 3 girls my whole life. What a shitty place. -Pat
Get a grip inside for fuck's sake. You can't blame the girl for dissing you. Would you get into a relationship with every girl that is physically attracted to you? Perhaps you are "so fucking shallow"?

"Nobody ever mentions the weather, can make or break your day.
Nobody ever seems to remember life is a game we play"
"Hello hello it's good to be back, it's good to be back"