GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (TheKillingJoke, Toodoped, 1 invisible), 758 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,706
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,238
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,523
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,400
Posts1,060,169
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129784
09/21/05 05:42 PM
09/21/05 05:42 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
As we are now under, what seems to be, one of the worst President's of all time, the youth has seemed to question many things about our nation's future. I am now beginning to understand how the baby boomers felt during the Vietnam War. The youth is looked upon as people with opinions who don't matter, but we're asked to fight in the war for oil when called upon.

We're deemed atheists and 'god-haters' when we question any form of religion or faith. We know that our parents had these same questions running through their minds when they were our age, but we may not be as afraid to speak our minds. We are spit upon when we let our voices be heard or question authority and we're told to be quiet. We will no longer be quiet.

And just for the assurance of the liberals who are growing of age, the liberals of my generation will always be here to fight for our civil rights and liberties if you're unable to. We will fight for women's rights and we will make sure that our nation will be just like our forefathers wanted it. We will follow our nation's guide, which isn't the Bible that some of you conservatives think it is. It is the US Constitution.

So where is our Bob Dylan? Where is our John Lennon? He has just arrived, my friends. As much as I wish it could be me, I'm afraid it is not. The man's name is Conor Oberst. He is the lead singer/writer/guitarist of a group called ' Bright Eyes .'

Here's an unreleased song that I happened to come across today:
Quote:
"When The President Talks To God"

When the president talks to God
Are the conversations brief or long?
Does he ask to rape our women’s rights
And send poor farm kids off to die?
Does God suggest an oil hike
When the president talks to God?

Are the consonants all hard or soft?
Is he resolute all down the line?
Is every issue black or white?
Does what God say ever change his mind

Does he fake that drawl or merely nod?
Agree which convicts should be killed?
Where prisons should be built and filled?
Which voter fraud must be concealed

I wonder which one plays the better cop
We should find some jobs. the ghetto's broke
No, they're lazy, George, I say we don't
Just give 'em more liquor stores and dirty coke
That's what God recommends

Do they drink near beer and go play golf
While they pick which countries to invade
Which Muslim souls still can be saved?
I guess god just calls a spade a spade

Does he ever think that maybe he's not?
That that voice is just inside his head
When he kneels next to the presidential bed
Does he ever smell his own bullshit

I doubt it

I doubt it
And here are a few other songs that I can't help but recommend you check out.
Let\'s Not Shit Ourselves (To Love or Be Loved)
Make War
Method Acting
Waste of Paint
Road to Joy

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129785
09/21/05 05:51 PM
Some anonymous motel room.
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

I have only heard the song Lover I Don't Have To Love.

That song is great, although I'm not a fan. My two favorite lyricists now are Kurt Cobain [Nirvana] and Layne Staley and Jerry Cantrell [Alice in Chains] (in my sig).

I really don't have any enthusiasm for any newer bands. I mean I'm not saying there aren't great ones, but I never really got into anything fairly new, although I've been listening to more of the Foo Fighters and some Velvet Revolver.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129786
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
Pat, I can't help but be impressed by how much your music tastes have improved. :p

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129787
09/21/05 07:18 PM
09/21/05 07:18 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
Well, at least it's not this guy.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129788
09/21/05 07:20 PM
09/21/05 07:20 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Wow, he's playing with bullets. He has attitude.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129789
09/21/05 07:36 PM
09/21/05 07:36 PM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
Wow, he's playing with bullets. He has attitude.
Oh yeah. He's a gangsta.

Or whatever these kids are calling it these days.

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129790
09/21/05 07:49 PM
09/21/05 07:49 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
You know, I don't believe he's getting his "life" story on film. :rolleyes:

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129791
09/21/05 07:55 PM
09/21/05 07:55 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
F*ck 50 Cent and his fan legion of wanna-be "Gangsta" punk White Suburban kids...

Really Pat, THIS guy is the voice of our generation?

Then again, we all will only find out years from now...

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129792
09/21/05 11:01 PM
09/21/05 11:01 PM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline
Underboss
Folsom Prison
I've got bad news my young friends. We have no muse! There is no salvation through song here!

We have a slight glimmer of hope. And that glimmer's name is Neil Young. His new album and previous few albums have been about the sorry state of our environment and the government. He's releasing a new album Sept. 27th and I'm very much loooking forward to it. It's using only recycled materials for the case and a special ink for the inlet packaging. The man is a great role model.

Neil is no stranger to anti-war and anti-bad president music though. He's been a favorite of mine for years. He's been around since 1968 with Buffalo Springfield and then CSNY. He went solo to huge success with his anti-war songs. The guy was just a high-voiced, more political Bob Dylan of the 1970's.

The other's of the time: John Lennon, Bob Dylan, CSN, CCR, and many others are dead, broken up, or just stopped caring. Music is dead. You can make the argument that nobody has ever really cared about being anti-war or anti-vietnam, and that it was stunts to sell records and I'd believe it for the most part. But back then, it was more genuine. It was real. These people were extremely creative and talented and meant what they said. Nowadays, it's not from the heart and it's obvious.

Neil Young is the last of a dying breed. Johnny Cash was fighting for it, then he died. (One of the greatest musicians ever) There are others from the Vietnam-era that are still out there doing their thing, but with kids not caring about the quality of music, they lose record contracts quickly. I wish Dylan would get back into songs like Masters of War and Blowin' in the Wind, but he claims that was him at a different time and it won't happen again. Too bad Paul McCartney never got into that whole scene.

Oh well, If you're looking for inspiration in these times, DON'T listen to new music....unless it's Neil Young.

The Doc

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129793
09/21/05 11:16 PM
09/21/05 11:16 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Neil Young?

Its sad how my generations needs people from an older generation to inspire us, and not among our own.

A rather depressing idea if you ask me...

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129794
09/21/05 11:27 PM
09/21/05 11:27 PM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline
Underboss
Folsom Prison
Quote:
Originally posted by ronnierocketAGO:
Neil Young?

Its sad how my generations needs people from an older generation to inspire us, and not among our own.

A rather depressing idea if you ask me...
It is sad. I wish I could listen and be inspired by new music. Luckly I've only listened to about 50-60% of the music from the Vietnam war era. I've got a lot more to listen to. But the best writers of the time are Bob Dylan, John Lennon, Neil Young, Johnny Cash, Warren Zevon and The Greatful Dead. Though the latter two didn't really do many anti-war songs.

The Doc

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129795
09/21/05 11:55 PM
09/21/05 11:55 PM
Little Chicago
Tony Love Offline
Underboss
Tony Love  Offline
Underboss
Little Chicago
Nice article, Pat.

At one time I had this political website where people could debate freely. It practiced communication skills and instead of arguing their point, people listened in a debate and maybe they could learn something. My site got to be a big hit but I eventually got tired from updating it (daily). If I would still have it today, I'd probably ask you about doing some editorials for it. Of course, I'd have to get the ideas of other views on this BB.

"Any American who is prepared to run for president should automatically, by definition, be disqualified from ever doing so"-Gore Vidal
"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and enemy of growth"-John Fitzgerald Kennedy
"The reason the mainstream is thought of as a stream is because of its shallowness"-George Carlin
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129796
09/22/05 06:36 AM
09/22/05 06:36 AM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Although I disagree with Ferro on having no voice today, I have been going through Dylan and Young songs for nearly two months now and I have to say both were excellent, and two of the best lyricists of all time (maybe not the best though).

If I had to pick one, I'd probably go for Neil Young. His My My, Hey Hey (Out of the Blue) is arguably one of the most important rock songs. I also love his diversity, sometimes soft in sound, and other times getting into distortion which was an inspiration to the Grunge movement. He also did a great score for the film Dead Man.

I'm looking forward to Scorsese's No DIrection Home about Bob Dylan. Ebert said it was great as well.

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129797
09/22/05 11:28 AM
09/22/05 11:28 AM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
Originally posted by DonFerro55:
I've got bad news my young friends. We have no muse! There is no salvation through song here!

We have a slight glimmer of hope. And that glimmer's name is Neil Young.
Nah. Lynyrd Skynyrd vocally kicked his ass.

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129798
09/22/05 11:33 AM
09/22/05 11:33 AM
The Slippery Slope
plawrence Offline
RIP StatMan
plawrence  Offline
RIP StatMan
The Slippery Slope
Quote:
Originally posted by DonFerro55:
I've only listened to about 50-60% of the music from the Vietnam war era. I've got a lot more to listen to. But the best writers of the time are Bob Dylan, John Lennon, Neil Young, Johnny Cash, Warren Zevon and The Greatful Dead. Though the latter two didn't really do many anti-war songs.
Tom Paxton, a 60's folksinger had a great anti-war song, the name of which escapes me, and check out "I Feel Like I'm Fixing To Die Rag", by Country Joe & The Fish, which he performed at Woodstock.

"Difficult....not impossible"
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129799
09/22/05 01:06 PM
09/22/05 01:06 PM
South of the Pinelands
MaryCas Offline
MaryCas  Offline

South of the Pinelands
The 60s and early 70s were a time when three major “causes” converged and became the subjects of much of the music of the time; the Viet Nam war (political), civil rights (social injustice) and the environment. Dylan can be called a voice of the times, but he was certainly not the only one. He may have been the most prolific.

DF55 cites Neil Young as a voice for today. Neil has been carrying on the cause longer and better than most. He has sustained his effort and interest when many have faded.

Many of the songs came out of the folk movement that evolved into a heavier folk-rock.
A partial list of artist and songs:

Barry McGuire – The Eve of Destruction
Bob Dylan – Blowin’ in the Wind, The Times Are a-Changin
Note: Blowin’ in the Wind was so profound that Joan Baez and Peter, Paul and Mary had hits with the song.
Richie Havens – Handsome Johnny, Freedom
Simon and Garfunkel – 7 o’clock news/Silent Night,
Neil Young – Southern Man
Once I Was – Tim Buckley
Universal Soldier – Buffy Sainte-Marie, performed by Donovan
Wooden Ships – Jefferson Airplane, Crosby, Stills and Nash
And so many more.

The voice of your generation may not have the power of so many causes behind it as the voices of the 60s. The music was also part of bigger artistic expression in film, poetry, art and literature. Also, today’s generation is too much into itself. Not many are looking around and questioning. Life is too good.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129800
09/22/05 02:09 PM
09/22/05 02:09 PM
E
Eustachius Brown Offline
Made Member
Eustachius Brown  Offline
E
Made Member
While I'll be the first in line to advocate 60's and 70's music (specially in Rock and Folk) as the best music in history, I don't think the Y Generation should adopt such a defeatist attitude.

Yes, you must look up to and listen to the voices of the Baby Boomer and Flower Power generation, but you'll get your own Great Voice eventually.

But it is my opinion that you people shouldn't just stand there with your arms crossed. There is still msuic to be made, sounds to be explored, lyrics to be sung. If you have any musical abilities whatsoever, what are you waiting for? Whatever you do for music (even if it's a little thing) will help.

But don't be so pessimist.

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129801
09/22/05 06:23 PM
09/22/05 06:23 PM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline
Underboss
Folsom Prison
Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
[quote]Originally posted by DonFerro55:
[b]I've only listened to about 50-60% of the music from the Vietnam war era. I've got a lot more to listen to. But the best writers of the time are Bob Dylan, John Lennon, Neil Young, Johnny Cash, Warren Zevon and The Greatful Dead. Though the latter two didn't really do many anti-war songs.
Tom Paxton, a 60's folksinger had a great anti-war song, the name of which escapes me, and check out "I Feel Like I'm Fixing To Die Rag", by Country Joe & The Fish, which he performed at Woodstock. [/b][/quote]I like Country Joe and the Fish. I have the Woodstock movie, ever see it? It's got some really great performances on there. Interesting note, when CSN are on stage, Neil Young is with them but refused to be seen on the screen. He's like that.

The other song escapes me, but I believe I know which one you are talking about.

Also, Vercetti:
Did you mean you like Hey, Hey, My, My(Into the Black) or My, My, Hey, Hey (out of the Blue) more? You said it was a rock song and that threw me off. When people refer to that rock song, they generally refer to the heavy one. (Into the Black)

My favorite is the acoustic version. I bought a special Bb Harmonica just so I could play it with my new guitar. It sounds great. What stuff have you heard of Dylan?

The Doc

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129802
09/22/05 06:47 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
So I take it no one is interested in any new singers. :p

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129803
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

I mean Out of the Blue, the acoustic version. It's my favorite of his songs just because it's so true to rock. Rock carries on it's tradition, from Elvis to Johnny Rotten and through time. Rock's overall quality may fluctuate through time, especially in the last few years, but one thing is for sure, it will never die.

As for Dylan, here are several songs I love.

Just Like a Woman
All Along the Watchtower
Hurricane
Masters of War
Blowin' in the Wind
Knockin' on Heaven's Door
Like a Rolling Stone
Mr. Tambourine Man
Shelter From the Storm
Tangled Up in Blue

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129804
09/22/05 08:52 PM
09/22/05 08:52 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
As we are now under, what seems to be, one of the worst President's of all time...The youth is looked upon as people with opinions who don't matter, but we're asked to fight in the war for oil when called upon.

We're deemed atheists and 'god-haters' when we question any form of religion or faith. We know that our parents had these same questions running through their minds when they were our age, but we may not be as afraid to speak our minds. We are spit upon when we let our voices be heard or question authority and we're told to be quiet. We will no longer be quiet.

And just for the assurance of the liberals who are growing of age, the liberals of my generation will always be here to fight for our civil rights and liberties if you're unable to. We will fight for women's rights and we will make sure that our nation will be just like our forefathers wanted it. We will follow our nation's guide, which isn't the Bible that some of you conservatives think it is. It is the US Constitution.

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129805
09/22/05 09:30 PM
09/22/05 09:30 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
So I take it no one is interested in any new singers. :p
Apparently not. I mean, there isn't much to choose from. There are some acts few and far between, such as the guy you mentioned, Green Day (who I respecet), etc. But otherwise, we have to look to the past for our legendary music and voices.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129806
09/22/05 09:34 PM
09/22/05 09:34 PM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline
Underboss
Folsom Prison
Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:
[quote]Originally posted by Patrick:
[b] As we are now under, what seems to be, one of the worst President's of all time...The youth is looked upon as people with opinions who don't matter, but we're asked to fight in the war for oil when called upon.

[/b][/quote]EGAH!(Plugging ears)

Your little violin player is definetly NOT the voice of our generation! :p

The Doc

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129807
09/22/05 09:38 PM
09/22/05 09:38 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

But it is a Stradivarius...!

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129808
09/22/05 10:28 PM
09/22/05 10:28 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
I don't know enough about your music Pat to really judge, but from what I do hear of today's music in general, I'm guessing most (not all) is lacking what most of my music had in my time, a message. Or if not a message a statement of some kind. Sometimes though, it isn't until the era you're in is over that your realize what an impact a certain song and/or artist had on your generation.

Back in the sixties and into the seventies it seemed many songs and movies made a "statement". It was part of our culture in that era. I found these songs, but I know there are so many more (and in some cases better) then even the ones listed.

Where Have All The Flowers Gone - Kingston Trio
Eve Of Destruction - Barry McGuire
With God On Our Side - Manfred Mann
Universal Soldier - Donovan
Laugh At Me - Sonny
Let Me Be - Turtles
It's Good News Week - Hedgehoppers Anonymous
I Ain't Marching Anymore (Electric) - Phil Ochs
The 'Fish' Cheer/I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin'-To-Die-Rag - Country Joe & The Fish
People Got To Be Free - Rascals
Sky Pilot - Eric Burdon & The Animals
Society's Child (Baby I've Been Thinking) - Janis Ian
Abraham, Martin And John - Dion
Ball Of Confusion (That's What The World Is Today) - Temptations
War - Edwin Starr
Signs - Five Man Electrical Band

And here's a site I found that lists bands/artists from each era and causes they believed in. It goes up to today's artists as well. Have a look.

web page

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129809
09/22/05 10:43 PM
09/22/05 10:43 PM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline
Underboss
Folsom Prison
TIS, if you like With God On Our Side - Manfred Mann, then listen to the original Bob Dylan version. It's FAR superior.

The Doc

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129810
02/23/06 11:40 PM
02/23/06 11:40 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
R.E.M. frontman Michael Stipe, Bright Eyes and Public Enemy's Chuck D are among the artists slated to appear at "Bring 'Em Home Now," a March 20 concert to benefit the anti-war organizations Veterans for Peace and Iraq Veterans Against the War. The concert — to be held on the third anniversary of the U.S. invasion of Iraq — will take place at New York's Hammerstein Ballroom and also feature a speech by activist Cindy Sheehan. Other artists scheduled to perform include Rufus Wainwright, Fischerspooner and Peaches. Tickets for the "Bring 'Em Home" benefit range from $28-$150, but if you can't afford it, you'll still be able to at least hear the show: Janeane Garofalo will broadcast her Air America Radio program, "The Majority Report," live from the Hammerstein.

Source: MTV News

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129811
02/24/06 12:53 AM
02/24/06 12:53 AM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:
[quote]Originally posted by DonFerro55:
[b] I've got bad news my young friends. We have no muse! There is no salvation through song here!

We have a slight glimmer of hope. And that glimmer's name is Neil Young.
Nah. Lynyrd Skynyrd vocally kicked his ass. [/b][/quote]So what? Young >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Skynyrd

I hate my generation, BTW. Full of assholes and Paris Hilton wannabees. I truly believe I was born in the wrong time period.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129812
02/24/06 01:03 AM
02/24/06 01:03 AM
Existential Well
svsg Offline
Underboss
svsg  Offline
Underboss
Existential Well
Patrick, I know you are somewhere in 17-18 age group. However, what will be the approximate lower and upper bounds on the ages which you consider to fall in the category of "my generation".

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 54: The voice of my generation #129813
02/24/06 03:49 AM
02/24/06 03:49 AM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline
Underboss
Folsom Prison
Listen to Neil Young and read the (now) Haunting writings of Dr. Hunter S. Thompson. One year dead and the man sounds clearer than ever.

Bob Dylan is in the studio again. I plan on seeing him April 28th at the New Orleans Jazz Festival. Maybe he's got somthing to say.

Anyways, Where the hell wass this thread goin!? I've had too much to drink again. Im reading a Rum Diaryy, and I've got to go play piano and sober up Bye.

The Doc

P.S. Listen to Neil Young, Dylan is addicted to meaningless songs nowadays. Lets see what he does in the studio though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull