Quote:
Originally posted by Meggie:
I just wanted to let you all know we are getting married at the church I grew up in..Our Lady of Mt Carmel on Sept 23rd! I will keep you all posted!!!
I think it's wonderful that you are getting married in the church that you grew up in. Any plans for a reception after the church ceremony?

You'll need to post exactly what time the church ceremony will take place. This way I can make sure that I'm not getting a massage, walking down any steps, in bed with any woman, or walking through a revolving door.

A word of advice if you don't mind :

Things will be hectic for the next year with all the planning and the arrangments. But don't stress yourself out. Everything has a way of working itself out. In 10 years you'll look back at something that you may have thought was a major disaster at the time and laugh about it.

Enjoy this time of planning for what will be one of the greatest days of your life.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.