Quote:
Originally posted by Sicilian Babe:

So, take your Yee-has and your nasty comments about Americans, and think of all that next time you feel it necessary to take a swipe at the greatest superpower ever.
How about...No? OK?

I can hardly see any point in arguing with the people on this board. Their heads are so stuck up in their asses that they can hardly see any truth in what they are talking about. It is really sad, that an intelligent foreigner's point of view is completely different to that of the average American, but I find further efforts to prove my point unnecessary.

I just re-read that post again, and I feel compelled to write another reply to it. Helping another countries, huh? Taking out rulers when nobody asks you to? How about Noriega in Panama? Why on earth did you take him out? Or Hussein? It seems the Iraquis never asked you to. Or can you honestly say about 51% of the Iraqui population answered, in a poll that they wanted him out? Were they even asked if they wanted him out? No. You Americans have your own notion as to what needs cleanup and change. The world is being made to fit only yourselves and your whims. So, this quote, I think, suits you the most:
"Any country's problem is the United States' problem". Horseshit. You have no right to meddle in some other country's affairs.

About the exports and all of that. It is simply business. You are not doing any country a favour by receiving the exports. I can't believe you really pointed that out as a fact for the defense.

Those people who get in are people who have lost their hopes about their country. Shame on them. Unfortunately, the United States' bullshit is the world's bullshit, so how can you prevent thousands of morons wanting to get in every day? It all depends on the individual, really. And to prove your lack of intelligence regarding the points you chose to be presented, those people are treated harshly and violently while they are either inside the US or trying to get inside, by whom? By the Americans. They endure the worst situations thanks to whom? The Americans. If I were you, I would not have brought that up, because it only shows the cruelty the Americans have towards strangers.

"Take a swipe at the greatest superpower ever"? That is the most arrogant comment I have ever read, and also the most ridiculous. But hey, I guess it's good to be an American! god bless america, right?!

I can't believe this.

JABS

America is a continent, NOT a country.