Quote:
Originally posted by Mike Sullivan:
I think I speak for everybody when Isay this: Fuck Premire Magazine.
You definitely speak for me.

Here are the following which I've seen and believe shouldn't be on the list:

A BEAUTIFUL MIND
FIELD OF DREAMS
FORREST GUMP
GONE WITH THE WIND
GOOD WILL HUNTING
THE WIZARD OF OZ

It's both pathetic and idiotic when these people come in (especially magazines) and decide which pieces are good, and which are crap. I prime example would be "100 Most Awesomly Bad Songs" which was playing on VH1 about a year or so ago. Some of those songs were horrible, and should have been on, but there were many which should have been pulled. Number one on the list was Jefferson Starship's "We Built this City": a classic 80's hit. Another classic which made the list was Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire" (which is definitely a great song) along with Chicago's "You're the Inspiration". Instead of acknowledging some of these classics in a negative light, "artists" today should be embracing them and taking some fucking notes! The same goes for movies.

"Any American who is prepared to run for president should automatically, by definition, be disqualified from ever doing so"-Gore Vidal
"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and enemy of growth"-John Fitzgerald Kennedy
"The reason the mainstream is thought of as a stream is because of its shallowness"-George Carlin