Quote:
Originally posted by The Dr. who fixed Lucy:
Yeah well after I finish watching a movie, I don't even think about pulling out the *** or ****s, or reaching for my red marking pen. I just as one question: did I enjoy it? Was it a film I would watch again, or recommend to my friends? Would I recommend it as a wise investment of x number of hours of my life? Like the emperors of Rome, I prefer the simplicity of a "thumbs-up" or "thumbs-down" approach - I liked it or I didn't.
My friend, you are an idiot. We pull out the pen and hack away at a film to see if it's worth to be recommended. That's our method. We take into account the things that matter, not just "Do I feel good after seeing it?", etc.

Just saying "I liked it" or "I didn't" isn't fair to the film, and it's not wise to go arround recomending films in that manner nor doing that overall in life. You need to take into account the Possitive and the negative.

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton
The Bridge On The River Kwai

GOLD - GOLD - GOLD - GOLD. Bright and Yellow, Hard and Cold, Molten, Graven, Hammered, Rolled, Hard to Get and Light to Hold; Stolen, Borrowed, Squandered - Doled.
- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia