Quote:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
[b] You missed my point, you would do the same. And to be honest, I do discard some opinions. I've read posts from several people who like Scorsese mostly for Goodfellas say that Mean Streets was a boring movie with no plot. When someone says that, of course I'm gonna challenge why, which I believe Capo has also done in the past. If that's all the person can say on the movie without any real reasons, then I generally don't even bother with it. Capo dislikes a lot of movies I think are great, such as Fight Club, but I respect his opinion because he validates it with respectable points.
I can understand when some say they don't like a movie and you wonder why (I'd do the same). But when I posted that I thought Mean Streets was boring, that's really all I could remember from it. It's been well over a year or so since I've seen that movie and when I posted that comment it had been a VERY long time since I'd seen it (and I've only seen it once) so I didn't have a lot to work with. [/b][/quote]Well, cool then. However do you realize what I'm talking about? You'd jump on someone too if they did the same. Picture someone saying "Scarface was the gayest movie ever." What would you do? You, like many others would reply..... intensely. :p

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006