Quote:
Originally posted by Don Sicilia:
DC: And where was he born?

JG: Manila, Philippines

DC: Did he use an alias that was known in certain circles as -- Douchebag.

JG: Douchebag is a term -- that was used by his friends -- one of affection -- one of respect.
KlYDON1 : Don Malta my client would like to read a statement before these moderators.

SC : DON MALTA -- DON MALTA -- I think this statement is totally out of order at this time.

KLYDON1 : Sir, my client, Don Sicilia, has answered every question asked by these moderators with utmost sincerity --he has not taken the 5th amendment as it was his right to do according to Plaw. So in all fairness I think the statement should be heard.

[SC whispers something to the DON MALTA.]

DON MALTA : No, no I'm going to allow Don Sicilia to read his statement -- I'll put it in the record.

DON SICILIA : In the hopes of clearing my name -- and in the sincere desire to give my children the fare share of the Gangsterbb way of life, without a blemish on their name and background -- I have appeared before these moderators and given them all the cooperation in my power. I find it a great dishonor for me personally to have to deny that I am a Douchebag. I wish to have the following noted for the record. That I served my the gangsterbb faithfully and honorably in the sports forums and -- was awarded the player of the year for action in the salary cap game. That I have never been warned or banned for any crime what-so-ever. That no proof linking me to any criminal conspiracy on these boards whether it is called "Flaming" or "Name Calling" or whatever other name you wish to give has ever been made public. I have not taken refuge behind the 5th amendment as Plaw tells me that it was my right to do. I challenge these moderators --to produce any witness or evidence supporting that I am a douchebag. And if they do not -- I hope they will have the decency to clear my name with the same publicity with which they have now besmirched it.

DON MALTA : I'm sure we're all quite impressed. Particularly with your love for the gangsterbb sports forum. The moderators will stand in recess until ten o'clock when they will produce a witness who collaborates the name which you have been given on these boards today. And at which time Don Sicilia, you may very well be subject to indictment for perjury. I remind you that you're still a douchebag Don Sicilia. This hearing is adjourned.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.