Well, I went to Walmart after work to pick up my pictures, along with a few other things. I picked up the other things and browsed around a bit before I went to the photo counter.

Well.....I told the girl I wanted to pick up my pictures that were to be ready today. What happens at that moment??? All the lights go out and the store, along with computers, cash registers, credit card machines, etc., and it is totally dark. They announced that everyone has to go outside. We were to leave our carts in the store. I left and went outside and "heard" there was a power outage in the area due to some construction going on. I waited a few minutes, but ended up leaving. I didn't want to spend my evening hanging out at Walmart. I'll go back tomorrow and will make sure to go to the photo counter first. :p

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon