I arrived in Maryland today. Checked into the hotel, had some lunch, played a round of Mini-Golf with the family, and now am back at the hotel having a drink while making this post.

Now about the staring contests:

You're all a bunch of rookies. Have a couple of drinks and you can't remember anything.

DMC and Becky had a stare down and it was a draw. Then Becky and I had a stare down which seemed to go on for about 10 minutes. During the staredown the waitress brought the check over. If you drunken rookies remember, she came back for payment and without ever taking my eyes away I reached on the table, still keeping my stare with Becky's, picked up the check and the money and handed it to the waitress, all the while never losing focus with my stare. And with that Becky cracked up and conceded that she lost because I never once broke my stare in all of that. Bunch of drunken forget everything rookies!

TIS, doesn't the Crown Royal go down much smoother than the Seagrams? Cardi never steers you wrong.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.