Quote:

I think everyone hit the sack fairly early Friday night -- except for me who was kept up most of the night by DMC who insisted on keeping on drinking all night! :p
yup

Incase anyone is wondering thats my beer in the picture of DC, since I seem to have not gotten any pictures taken of me in the bar

And no pictures of the staring contest? That seemed to go on for a very long time lol

I must say in my unbiased opinion this DMC guy seems like quite the party animal......and very easy on the eyes too

Quote:
After a brief refresh, TIS insisted on going back to the Independence Brew Pub to take in some more rap! After playing Quarters with 3 pitchers of beer, we were all having a grand ol' time! Right, Giggles?
That was easily the best night, I particularly liked the rivalries that were forming during quarters, if I didn't know any better I'd have thought Mr. Babe was trying to get JG a little liqoured up and just about everyone else was trying to get me a little tipsy lol.

I think it was about a tie between me and Mr. Babe for making the most people drink. Someone :cough: becky :cough: seemed to abuse the 2 try rule sometimes though lol, and I think Mrs. Babe *MAY* have had the most to drink.

Quote:
After a full day, I was pretty excited to get a full night's sleep. So after some good-byes to friends we probably weren't going to see the next morning, DMC proceeded to keep me up all night yet again! [Razz]
I was up til about 5:30 in the morning, the WUSS fell asleep around 4..don't remember if there was any more drinking that night though lol. Your welcome for not smothering you with the pillow, although next year I think I'm getting my own room

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380