(cont'd)

After lunch we walked over to the outdoor Italian Market where Sicilian Babe proceeded to buy cheese at Di Bruno\'s and I think the entire stock the chocolatier had. :-P The street market was rife with produce vendors, butchers, the smell of fresh fish, and purveyors of $2 clothing and such necessities as Mop and Glo and brillo pads.

It was really hot that day, so it was more refreshing to briefly walk through the indoor Reading Terminal Market later that day, on our way to a quick walk through of The Hard Rock Cafe where we saw some rock memorabilia.

Before Saturday's dinner we took the $1 shuttle to Penn\'s Landing , home of The Moshulu (of course, the ship used in Godfather Part II when young Vito came to America)! But first we had to walk, seemingly endlessly to the end of the pier, and through the dulcet sounds engulfing the Festival of India .

On the way to The Moshulu I got quite excited!

I just couldn't contain myself! LOL

Edit: Some of us didn't recall The Moshulu being a sailboat, thinking it was a steamship, but after consulting the movie, it is the real ship - see below!

We boarded, and went to the bar section. I thought it was an infamnia that it was called "Bongo Bar", but it was still neat to be on the deck of this ship we've seen so often in the movie!

We were happier than these pics suggest! I like unposed shots sometimes:

(cont'd)

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations