(cont'd)

I think everyone hit the sack fairly early Friday night -- except for me who was kept up most of the night by DMC who insisted on keeping on drinking all night! :p

On Saturday we spent most of the morning waiting for The Babes and Smitty and family to show up ( :p ) while we did a short tour of the historical area. The line for the Liberty Bell was too long, and it was too hot to wait. But we took in the A/C at the visitors center and gift shop for a while before touring Ben Franklin's underground museum on the ruins of his home. That was about it for our nation's history this weekend! LOL

Once The Babes and Smitty's showed up we took 4 cabs down to South Philly to hit the famous Pat\'s Steaks , where cheesesteaks originated:

People line up into the street for a Pat's steak sandwich!

Reminiscent of the "Soup Nazi", you better place your order correctly!

The Crew enjoying their lunch, as Miggy, Becky and I were still on line

Yum!

Right across the street was Pat's competition, Geno\'s , but no one would go with me LOL

(cont'd)

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations