Okay, now that I've pretty much recuperated from the weekend (I spent 10 hrs in bed last night, much more than I got all weekend!)...

I'd like to add my THANKS to Miggy and Becky for all their help setting things up for us! Thanks to Don Cardi for taking charge when we needed it (When DC's around, I can just sit back and watch things happen)! Thanks to Signor Vitelli for teaching us that sometimes it's better to go up when you wanna go down! Thanks to DMC for being a fun roommate who didn't smother me as I snored! Thanks to our sweet Godmother TIS for introducing us to rap music! Thanks to The Babes for giving me the time off from being their cabana boy to attend this weekend! Thanks to Smitty for making me stand in the heat for an hour waiting for him! :p lol And of course hugs to DC's and DS's beautiful families! You all were such great company and a lot of fun!

For some reason I didn't take a lot of pics, especially since others were taking them as well, but here's most of what i have...

Friday night we had what I thought was a terrific dinner at Maggiano\'s Little Italy on Filbert St. Although some had issues with raw steaks on their plate, I found my Delmonico steak to be perfect and probably one of the best I've ever had! Truthfully, I probably enjoyed this better than I would've Shula's -- especially if I had gotten beaten up by SB had we gone there without her!! LOL

Don Cardi as we waited for our table

Afterwards we hit the Independence Brew Pub where TIS got down with the rap and followed the sports scores to see how her fantasy teams were doing! This is where we went both nights, a decent place a short walk from the hotel - also on Filbert Street.

A more relaxed DC at the pub

Miggy (top) and TIS (bottom) enjoying each other's company

Miggy's wonderful daughter Becky enjoying her Coronas

(cont'd)

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations