You guys are too funny. I called my daughters and told them about the "entertaining" sports/rap bar we went to and they both,(they know me well)laughed at the thought of their mom listening to rap music, without saying "turn that sh*t" off.

Oh man!! Leaving the pictures to me?? Ok, I'll try, but it may take a while. If I finish the roll of film I have here in NYC, perhaps I can find a place that develops/transfers them to digital.....or, will I pay an arm and a leg out here? Give me time. We never took any inside of the bar though, but I have a few from dinner and us by the Moshulu.

Went to the NBC Studio tour today. It actually was just "ok". Universal Studio Tour in CA is much better. But still, I'm glad I went.

Got lost once and walked for quite a while. That 7th street/Broadway area gets me all the time. All of a sudden I'm on the wrong street My back started hurting so I am relaxing for a while.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon