Well, what can I add? I had SUCH a good time, as I always do with this crew. There are photos, but Mr. Babe and I forgot our camera . I believe TIS and our Don had the cameras. Actually, I know that JG had a camera, as Mr. Babe took quite an enticing one of him at the waterfront.

The Mosholu was very cool. At one point, TIS said to me, "Did you ever think when you saw this movie, that one day you would be having a drink on this boat with a bunch of people you met on the internet??"

Dinner at La Veranda was magnificent. Between the food and the service, I can't decide which was better. I have to agree with DC that our dining experience alone was worth making another trip to Philly.

Here are some things I learned in Philly:

DMC is a ringer at Quarters. He claimed that he had never even heard of it, and yet I recall lifting many a beer mug at his behest.

Geoff can make "megapixels" sound dirty.

TIS is as warm and wonderful in person as she is on the boards.

DC and his family are too much fun for one weekend. I just end up wanting to spend MORE time with them.

Don Smitty has one of the most beautiful families I've ever seen.

Signor Vitelli is a very knowledgeable fellow on many a subject.

Mig and Becky are too sweet for words.

Thanks again to everyone who made this weekend so very wonderful. You guys are great. xxooxx.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club