Ok, I'll be serious now because DMC's brain's gone sour from all that comedy he's been playing with that young girl.

Friday night is open for dinner because we realized that people will be staggering into Philly at different times.

Now Staurday, SB will be coming down and is supposed to arrive at 11:00 AM. The plan was for us all to go to Pat's for a cheesesteak lunch and onto the Italian Market which is, I believe, connected to Pat's.

Then for dinner, Mama Mig made a reservation at La Veranda at Penn's Landing for 7:30PM.

Now where Shula's comes in? Well if you all remember there was a big debate between going to Shula's or La Veranda and La Veranda won. So Now I tease SB about going to Shula's because she really wanted to go there for dinner on Saturday night. So being that she is coming on Saturday, I have been teasing her that we are going to Shula's on Friday. But really nothing has been decided about Friday night's dinner because as I said, many of us will be staggering in at different times on friday.

The Shula's thing is a joke.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.