Quote:
Just let me know what time you need Mr. and Mrs. Babe and we will be there!! And I definitely want to get a photo of OUR Don squeezing some fruit at the open air market
I'm thinking if we can get there by 11:00am, we'll have time to wander through, get some lunch and then take it from there. I think that Dinner reservations are for 7:30 that evening, right? So that should leave plenty of time for anyone who may want to see something else after the market, and still get back to the hotel to shower and change for dinner.

Quote:
Hey can Mama Mig hitch a ride with ya???
Hope that you do come Mama. I believe that it is within walking distance. If not we'll jump in a cab. From what I've been told it's better to leave your car once you park it at the hotel and just walk or take a cab because parking is very hard in Philly and they'll just bang you out everytime you use your car and put it in a lot.

Quote:
For the complete Philly experience, get a pretzel
With all due respect my friend, I heard this the last time that I took a day trip to Philly. And when I had a pretzel, it was good, but not even close to a NYC pretzel! Our pretzels are better than your pretzels. Na na, na na, na na, :p

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.