The Mint is only open till 5 on friday and closed on saturday. So I'll probably do it myself when I get to Philly on friday.

Now Pat's is right at the bottom of the Italian Market. Most seem to want to go to the Italian Market. Geoff has indicated that he would like to do Pat's, and it looks as though many of the others want to also. So maybe we should do the Italian Market on Saturday morning and hit Pat's while we are there by lunchtime.

Start address: Hilton Garden Inn 1100 Arch St

End address: S 9th St & Wharton St Italian Market

Distance: 1.8 mi (about 5 mins)

Head west from Arch St - Turn left at N 12th St - Continue on S 12th St - Turn left at Wharton St - Arrive at S 9th St & Wharton St

Of course everyone has a right to do and see what they want to see during the day and no one should feel obligated to do something that they really don't want to do because others are doing it. And by the same token no one should deprive themselves of seeing or doing something that they want to do during the day just because everyone else is not interested.

But come evening, I say that we MUST have dinner and drinks together no matter what!

Yes TIS, Geno's is the place that's been in the news lately.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.