It's a small world. I shared this with MIG and now decided to share this with the rest here.

While on my cruise I met this guy and his family. It just so happens that they were from Philadelphia. Well anyway one afternoon we were having a drink together in the Cigar lounge and I told him that I was going to Philly in August to meet a bunch of friends ( yeah JG, I still consider you a friend :p ) for the weekend.

So he asks me why we chose Philly, where we were staying and what we planned to do. So I went on to explain to him about this website, about it being a Godfather movie based site, etc. etc, and how we actually picked Philly because of the Moshulu.

He tells me " Well if you are going to be down at Penns Landing where the Moshulu is, I suggest that you try and get over to a restaurant called La Veranda for dinner one evening."

So of course my eyes pop open and I tell him very breifly of how we were undecided and going back and forth in choosing a place for our saturday night dinner and how we finally decided on La Veranda.

He says that we made an "excellent choice" and that it was much better than the food over at the Moshulu.

It winds up that he is very good friends with the owners of La Veranda and he gave me their names along with his and told me to call ahead and ask for the owners and tell them that I was on a cruise with him and that we became friends and that he said that they should take care of us.

I will be calling them a few days before we go there.

It's really a small world.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.