I know we're all adults and not babies and you wouldn't think this would happen but....

One thing I'd fear, should there be two separate hotels, is the possibility that we eventually get divided into two groups. You know, where one group from one hotel will end up eating here and the other group end up eating there, without anyone intentionally trying to separate themselves from the others. Know what I mean?

Now granted there may be sites/touristy things that some want to see, and others don't (like in Chicago, I was the only one who didn't go to the ballgame. Everyone understood since sports isn't my thing), but sort of like the family (kind of) that we are, I think eating meals together and talking, laughing is the main reason for our get-togethers no? Ok, and perhaps a blue drink or two. :p

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon