Oh, Apple, please climb down from that very, very, very high horse and don't try your reverse crap on ME. I made a point and expressed my feelings. If it wasn't for the fact that this was a group, that Becky had gone to trouble, etc., my reservation would've been canceled already. As I've said many times, I will go along with the majority. However, I have every right to state my preference without being made to feel like a selfish bitch, which I'm fairly certain was your intention.

DC, it's a shame we can't use your idea and get an extra room to use. DMC, what would a party be without you??? However, I figured you would be busy sucking up to Mr. Babe, doing dishes, etc.

Mig, I did go camping once. I was, alas, not very good at it. I sucked at making fires and setting up the tent. But if you need a resident clown to entertain you on your camping trip, I'm your gal!!

Whenever you get a large group of people together, it's difficult to make everyone happy. As far as I'm concerned, Mig and TIS are coming the farthest (or is it furthest, JG), and as DC suggested when it was time to choose the restaurant, let those two ladies decide via PM, and I will abide happily by their decision.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club