Quote:
Originally posted by SC:
Its not just smoking in your room thats at issue here. I like to smoke while I drink, and the hotel put their lounge in the non-smoking area as well. Now, we could always go to a different lounge in a different hotel (or a bar) while we drink but I don't wanna have to travel when I'm on my way to feeling NIIIIIIICE.
SC, I think that under the new law, smoking is no longer allowed in ANY bar or lounge. Just like in New York and Jersey. So for that matter I don't think it matters what lounge we hang out and drink in.

I'm with you though on the traveling part. Who the hell wants to shlep back to the hotel, be it by cab or our own car, after drinking? First of all I won't drive when I drink. And secondly I like having the ability to just stagger back to me room when I've had enough. ( Geoff taught me that trick).

For me, no matter where we wind up staying, I prefer that we drink and party in the place where we have access to our rooms, right upstairs.

And yes, I think that we need to all stay together in the same hotel. That's the whole idea of our having a get together. This way none of us will have to worry about getting back to our hotel, or have to worry about someone being too drunk to drive.

WE NEED TO HAVE ONE BIG PARTY..... TOGETHER!!!!!!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.