Hi SC!!

The only argument or point at least for me, as far as the rooms go, is the fact that Becky went thru trouble to get the room and rate. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't hesitate to switch.

This is why I thought if Becky could check into the other Hilton (which has smoking), and we could simply change from one of the Hilton chains to another,and it'd look good for her, since she was pushing for these reservations at these prices, instead of our 10 cancellations at one time.

You make an excellent point, as far as drinking and having to travel afterward. Who's gonna want to drive? As does SB as far as smoking in the room. Can't disagree with any of it.

I didn't realize there were so many smokers. How many rooms did we book and how many were smoking rooms. SB named at least 5 I think. Do we outnumber the nonsmokers?

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon