Geoff,

As far as I'm concerned, that's fine. We'll deal with it. Let's just end it. I've never really had a headache before in my life....but this may give me my first. I'll withdraw my original vote and stay put. I seldom stay in my room anyway. I'll just hangout in front of the hotel with you guys. Do ya think that'd be too shady???? Ha ha

FOR THE SMOKERS:

I just called the hotel directly (not the 800 #) and spoke with Mary who was very nice. She did confirm that as of 7/1 it IS a non smoking hotel, no matter when you made your reservations.

She said there is no outdoor patio, but there is no problem going outside to have a smoke...just not inside. She also said there are other facilities (restaurants, etc) in the immediate area,so you're not just isolated to outside the hotel with nowhere else to walk to).

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon