Ok, since I'm playing Hookey today, :p I called the 800 number to the Hilton on SB's post.

I talked to Kelly who told me that the hotel definitely has smoking rooms (as well as non) and she has heard nothing about them going completely smoke free.

She said the rooms for 1 king or two doubles (I think) was $154. per night for one or two people (not including tax). She said that we'd have to cancel the one reservation first and then make the other.

I asked where they were located and she said they were about 4/5 miles from the Hilton Garden Inn. (Southeast of it)

She also said that if there are more than 9 rooms that we should say so and be connected to the "group" reservations, which may drop our price. She said that they were open that weekend and that reservations shouldn't be a problem.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon