Quote:
Originally posted by Sicilian Babe:
I appreciate everyone being so considerate. I think it is a testament to how damned nice you all are!! :p However, I think that this is a vacation for all of us. If most of us want to stay at a hotel that allows smoking, then I think we should at least explore the option. I appreciate all that Mig and Becky have done, and I wouldn't want to hurt either of you for all the world, but I think that we at least have to keep our options open. If I am the only one that feels that way, then Hilton Garden Inn, here I come!!
Hi SB,

I understand your point. My concern is for Mig but mostly Becky. If she got in some kind of trouble, as Mig indicated, should we change hotels, then I'd feel really badly.

I didn't realize there were so many smokers. Usually it seems smokers are in the minority these days.

At any rate, I'll be flexible. Like all the other smokers here, I know it's the "downside", but the hotel is very nice, and I'm willing to stay there. Yet, if everyone thinks this should be discussed more, please give your input. Like with the restaurant "dilemma", someone needs to make a decision.

TIS

Btw DC, that "was" great!!!

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon