FADE FROM BLACK: Int. of Don Malta's home office -day

MIGNON (seated in front of the Don's desk, facing the camera) "I believe in The Hilton Garden Inn. This hotel has made my daughter's living. And I raised my daughter in the American fashion. I gave her freedom to get a group rate for us, but -- I taught her never to dishonor her gangsterbb family. She contacted this guy Gabe ; not an Italian. She made the arrangements for the rooms with him; she stayed on the phone late. I didn't protest. Then this morning, he sent her an e-mail. They made her tell me that the hotel would not honor the smoking rooms that we requested. And then gangsterbb members protested. Her heart was a'broken. Her feelings were a'shattered. She couldn't even weep because of the pain. And I wept. Why did I weep? She was the light of my life --beautiful girl. Then I said to my husband, "for justice, we must go to Don Malta."

GEOFF (after Mignon kisses his hand) "Good. All will be ok. This will be taken care of. We will stay at the Hilton Garden Inn"

(then)

"Some day, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to buy Stoli Martini for me. But uh, until that day -- accept this justice as a gift on one of my sober days."

MIGNON (as she happily leaves the room): "Grazie, Godfather!"

CUT TO: TIS arrives in Phialdelphia by plane, takes a cab, then walks by foot to the Hilton Garden Inn. Music: "Philadelphia Freedom" plays -day

CUT TO: Outside the Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia, The Italian Stallionette enters the hotel, signing autographs

MIGNON (while running up to TIS, then hugging her):
"TIS! TIS! TIS! I love you!"

CUT TO: Don Malta' Room. The Don is looking out the window

GEOFF : "She came all the way from California to come to the gangsterbb weekend; I told you she was going to
come."

SC : "It's been two years since Chicago; she's probably thirsty again."

GEOFF : "She's a good godmother. My godmother comes all the way from California...give her a glass of wine"

GEOFF : "SC, I want you to find Don Smitty. Tell him to come to my room."

[SC looks up, as if knowing what Smitty's up to]

DON CARDI (as SC quietly enters the Don's room):

"A month ago this Hotel made a new rule, that it would be 100% smoke free. It's just that a guy like me. I uh -- I like to relax in the lounge-- just be myself, and light up a smoke. Oh, Godfather, I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do."

GEOFF : "You can act like a man! (then, after slapping Cardi on the face) What's the matter with you? Is this how you turned out? A Hollywood finocchio that ah cries like a woman? (then imitating Cardi, as SC giggles) What can I do?! I can't smoke in the lounge! What can I do?! (then)
What is that nonsense? Ridiculous. Mig and Becky made all these arrangements, and TIS flew in all the way from California"

[Don Smitty enters the room]

GEOFF : (to Cardi, after glancing to see Don Smitty enter) "You spend time with your gangsterbb family?

CARDI : "Sure I do."

GEOFF (to Cardi, but toward and about Smitty) "Good. 'Cause a man who doesn't spend time with his gangsterbb family can never be a real man Come're."

(then)

"You look terrible. I want you to eat. I want you to rest a while. And in a few hours from now, this -- Hotel bigshot's gonna give us what we want.

DON CARDI : "It's too late, they passed the law last month."

GEOFF : "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

(then)

"Now you just go down to the bar, join TIS, MIG, SB, Becky and the rest of the gangtsterbb members and enjoy yourself, and ah, forget about all this nonsense. I want
you to leave it all to me."

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.