I don't smoke in my house, so I am used to stepping outside on the porch to have a cigaret. If the hotel had smoking allowed in the lobby, or had a balcony you could step out on that would work for me. However, if it's a total ban onn the premises, even that wouldn't work for smokers.

Even though I really can't remember if they asked me if I wanted smoking or not, that's what I would have chosen. It seems for those of us who booked a few months ago, there should be an exception applying to people who booked before this law/rule. Woulda shoulda coulda!!!

My thoughts are: I am for booking elsewhere in Philly BUT I feel really badly for Mig & Becky who went through all the trouble and don't want to hurt them or piss them off. I hope they understand. Let's make sure though, before when/if we cancel this hotel, that it's not a citywide law.

TIS

P.S. We still can go to that Italian restaurant though right? It sounds good to me.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon