Mig,

NYers are so used to cabs. I have been in cabs on a few occasions in my life, but that's about it. As a matter of fact, it was Saladbar who taught me how to hail a cab when I was in NYC. :p It's really a must in NYC especially, they are all around and get you where you wanna go quickly, and seem to know where everything is.

I have a confession to make to SC, Geoff & Lori.....when I met you guys for the Sopranos tour in 03: In my walking ventures beforehand, I decided to walk by where we were to meet, just so I had it down, plus I just liked walking around the city. I found it no problem.

Anyway, the day came and I headed, in plenty of time, in at least what I thought was the right direction. I don't know if my brain froze or what, but I found my self "Dazed & Confused" :p and suddenly was lost. Don't know where I made a wrong turn. Anyway, I sure as hell didn't want to be late, so stepped off the curb (per SB's instructions , hailed a cab and told him that I needed to go to the fashion district (I think that's what it's called), where the big "button" was. He knew exactly where I meant, and I was probably only about 5 minutes away. I was so afraid I'd missed the tour and was so happy to see you guys still there.

I may be wrong but I think 7th street had something to do with my confusion. Does it end and then pick-up again??? Directions are not my strongest trait.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon