I have the Philly room booked, but have not yet booked my flight. From all the research I've done, I can conclude that I will arrive in Philly Friday sometime between 5:20 & 6:20 p.m., at the earliest (assuming flight is on time). I don't know how far the airport is from the hotel (although I think it was posted). So I'm guessing at the earliest mayble I'll be at the hotel between 6:30-7:30. Does that sound about right for those who know the distance? So, if it's too late for dinner, you guys go ahead and eat, and don't feel you need to wait for me. I don't want to hang you all up.

As far as Shula's or Moshulu's I don't care, but I would like to see Moshulu's, if not for just a drink, since it is GF related. However, whatever you guys want to do I'll go along with.

DMC, it's a written law that those who are 21 buy everyone else drinks...everyday....all weekend. They also carry their luggage, wash their cars and run their errands. :p

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon