Quote:
Originally posted by Sicilian Babe:
DC - I saw those eyes roll!! One day they're just going to roll right out of your head, Young Man!!!

Well, yeah, one night with you guys is more than enough. Duh!!
:p

You know damn well that we wish that you could be there both nights.

CUT TO: SB's apartment. SB unlocks the door for Don Cardi, turning away from him as he enters. -day

DON CARDI : Wha's the matter? (then) Huh? What'sa matter?

[SB faces him with a sad look. Cardi bites his knuckles]

SB : It was my fault!

DON CARDI : Where is he?

SB : Cardi, please, it was my fault -- Cardi, it was my fault! I told him that I wanted a cheesecake and I started a fight with him about it. Please let me be -- I told him about bringing me my dessert, I didn't -- I --

DON CARDI :Sh sh sh sh sh -- Okay. -- I'm just uh -- I'm just gonna get a fresh cheesecake for you, alright?

SB : Cardi, please don't do anything -- please don't do anything!

DON CARDI : Okay -- What's the matter with you? What am I gonna do -- I'm gonna make you eat a sponge cake instead? or what? Huh? Hmmm?

(then, after SB laughs)

All right?

CUT TO: A New Jersey City street. The Hotel Manager is seated on a stoop with two men. -day

HOTEL MANAGER : (watching a man leave the building)
This fat slob's still eating at Tuscanny Grill ? You tell 'em to stop ordering everything on the menu, alright? (then)
He ate enough cheese cakes last week.

[Cardi's car appears, screeches to a halt. He gets out]
DON CARDI : (as he throws a sawed-off broom stick at the manager) Hey Manager, come'ere! -- come'ere!, come'ere!, come'ere!(then, after catching him after a short chase and beating him) You bastard!

[Cardi punches and kicks the Hotel manager while SC, DMC, Don Smitty, Mr. Babe and Plaw hold back on-lookers. The Hotel Manager screams when Cardi bites his knuckles which are clenched to a metal fence. Cardi slams a garbage can lid on the manager's head over and over. The one-sided fight continues until the hotel manager ends up motionless on his back in the downpour of an open fire hydrant that kids were
playing in.]

DON CARDI (exhausted): Your restaurant serves -- my sister a frozen cheesecake again, I'll kill ya.

[As Cardi begins to walk away, he stops, goes back, and kicks the manager one last time]

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.