Years later, Geoff and SC in the back of a cab driven by AppleOnYa, speeding along the waterfront at 4 m.p.h.:

Geoff: How much you weigh, slugger? When you weighed 168 pounds, you were beautiful. You could have been another Billy Conn. That skunk we got you for a manager, he brought you along too fast.

SC: It wasn't him, Geoff! It was you. You remember that night in the Garden, you came down to my dressing room and said: 'Kid, this ain't your night. We're going for the price on Vercetti.' You remember that? 'This ain't your night!' My night! I coulda taken Vercetti apart! So what happens? He gets the title shot outdoors in the ball park - and whadda I get? A one-way ticket to Palookaville. You was my brother, Geoff. You shoulda looked out for me a little bit. You shoulda taken care of me - just a little bit - so I wouldn't have to take them dives for the short-end money.

Geoff: I had some bets down for you. You saw some money.

SC: You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am. Let's face it ...... It was you, Geoff.

Oooops, got carried away here. Sorry. (Its simply one of the best scenes EVER to appear on the silver screen).