Quote:
Originally posted by SC:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[b] We'll both look like Rocky!

Only we'll look like he did in the begining of the movie when he couldn't make those steps!
OK.... I'll tell ya what we do. You race UP the steps and I'll take them going down. [/b][/quote]EXT. STREET OF SC'S APARTMENT - PRE-DAWN

SC steps outside. He is dressed in a well-worn sweat suit with a hood, gloves and sneakers. It is pitch dark and his steaming breath attests to the cold.

He begins running down the center of the deserted street. He can only be clearly SEEN as his form passes beneath the street lamps.

Two garbage men stop hoisting cans to watch him pass.

EXT. ART MUSEUM STAIRS - DAWN

SC stands at the base of an overwhelmingly steep flight
of stairs. He stares up at the stairs that nearly disappear
into the morning gray. Taking a deep breath, he starts up.

From the start, he looks out of shape and halfway up his
legs give way. Standing, he brushes off and descends the
stairs.

INT. SC'S DRESSING ROOM - NIGHT

Geoff
"...It's time, kid."

SC nods and moves toward TIS.

TIS
"...I'll wait for you here."

SC nods and Both TIS & Consigliere's Lady kiss him. The fighter leaves with his trainers... TIS and Consigliere's Lady are on the verge of tears.

INT. ARENA - NIGHT

TIS stands at the rear of the arena and watches the battle. She is entranced by the power of it all.

Back in the ring, SC keeps grinding ahead. He plants a thumping left over the Champion's heart and Creed winces...
SC is game but losing.

At ringside Geoff is frantic... He is living the fight from
his seat.

Don Cardi and his Bodyguard watch from the second row.
Cardi looks proud. The Bodyguard, impassive.

"Go For It!"

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.