TO ALL GANGSTERBBers PLANNING ON ATTENDING THE 2006 WEEKEND

Mama Mig called me on Saturday and asked me to pass on the following information for her to all of you as she will not have any internet access until Monday.

Her daughter called her and told her that she was able to get a group rate for all of us at the Hilton Garden Inn in Philadelphia. http://www.hiltongardenphilly.com/

We need to book TEN (10) rooms and they will give us a rate of $89.00 per night. However in order for her to block those rooms she needs that first and last names of everyone who is attending. She will secure that rate for us with her own credit card but she needs all of our names. There is a cancellation policy which allows you to cancel charge free up to 48 hours before check in.

Mignon tells me that they are holding the rooms for us for until tommorrow evening and then will release them if they do not get the first and last names within the next day.

If all those planning on attending can send me a PM with their first and last names, I will call MAMA MIG on Sunday afternoon and give her the names so that she can hold the rooms for us at that $89 group rate.

Please let me know if you are all ok with going to the Hitlon Garden Inn.

Please PM me by Sunday 12:00 noon with the info amd I will pass it on to Mignon.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.