I believe that we agreed on the Weekend of August 18th.

Mama Mig, you gotta stay on top of these things!

DMC, it's tradition that when one turns the legal age to finally drink, he or she MUST buy the first round. If the person who has turned the legal age does NOT buy the first round, then for the rest of their drinking lives they will ALWAYS have a BAD hangover the next day. So you better buy that first round!

As for Don malta buying a round of drinks. Let me see. The last time we were at the hotel, he kept saying that the next round was on him. It was on him alright, the liquor was on him, in him and all over him. :p No, actually Don Malta is a very generous guy and always buys a couple of rounds whenever we are together. Two for him and one for me.

SB and Doc Hagen are out of control. They drank so much the last time that they wanted to break into the pool at 1:00 in the morning!

But it's Mama Mig that you have to watch out for in the lounge. Everytime I looked over at her she had a drink in her hand and would be sucking it through a straw! Talk about a lush!

Only SC and I are in control and limit ourselves to one or two drinks. :rolleyes:

DMC, you are in BIIIIIIGGGGGGG trouble!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.