Since Becky hasn't got in touch with me about getting a group rate at any of the Hilton chains in Philly I contacted that WYNDHAM PHILADELPHIA FRANKLIN PLAZA, and I asked them a few questions, and here are their response:

Good morning!

Thank you for inquiring at the Wyndham Franklin Plaza Hotel in Philadelphia. The Staff and I would be delighted with the opportunity to host your group in August 2006. Here are answers to your posed questions:

1. We have two full bar service lounges, a trendy lounge located in our Atrium Lobby and a more private cigar-type lounge located in our Shula's Steakhouse. (Both serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic bevarages plus food from select menu)

2. The Wyndham Philadelphia's cancel policy is 24-Hours.

3. Our daily parking fee is as follows (with come and go privilege):
$25.00 - Hotel Guest Self-Park
$32.00 - Hotel Guest Valet-Park

Ten or more rooms constitutes a group. Group rates vary by availability and room night volume. Please contact group sales to negotiate a rate when your dates have been established.

4. The Wyndham Philadelphia offers wireless, wired and high-capacity internet. The rate for internet access is $9.95 per day. We also have a complimentary 24-Hour Cyber Center.

5. Currently, we do not have a designated shuttle service to area sites but there are several means of transportation accessible directly right outside of our hotel. (i.e. Philadelphia Trolley Works stops at our side entrance)
We also have a full-service concierges staff where you can purchase tickets to actual sites and make reservations, etc.

Please contact the hotel directly should you have additional questions. Have a wonderful day!

Romina Magana
Business Travel Sales Manager
rmagana@wyndham.com

Show of hands who wants to stay at this hotel?

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12