Quote:
Originally posted by Mignon:
Hey That sounds like fun. When I was in SanFran. over the Summer I wanted to go to Alcatraz but I didn't get a chance. Do they let you go in the cells? Where is this at in PA?
I visited Alcatraz Prison several years ago. A really interesting tour that I would recomend to anyone visiting the San Fran area. I went inside one of those solitary confinement cells, and when they shut the door, you couldn't see your hand in front of your face. I was in the dark for like 5 seconds, which felt like 30 minutes.

They showed us AL Capone's cell, Machine Gun Kelly's cell along with Robert Stroud, The Birdman Of Alcatraz's cell, who by the way really wasn't the Birdman of Alcatraz. He actully was the birdman of Leavenworth. But that title didn't sound good for the hollywood movie, so they changed it to The Birdman Of Alacatraz. He never had any birds while in Alcatraz.

http://www.alcatrazhistory.com/stroud.htm

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.