If we do stay in the NY/NJ area, then there is a Hilton in NJ by the Meadowlands, 7 miles from the city: Hilton Hasbrouck Heights/Meadowlands that has an American cuisine restaurant, wireless internet access, and lounge. There is also a Hilton-owned Embassy Suites Hotel Seacucus-Meadowlands with similar amenities (steakhouse).

The only problem here, is that there's really nothing to do in this area except perhaps visit Plaw's house. On the other hand, the rates are probably half that of staying in Manhattan itself for the Hilton (Embassy is more) - even though staying in the city has many benefits, of course.

I was just going to link to the Hilton in Times Square, but that's over $400/night, and Doubletree is over $500/night! Jeez, even the Marriott Marquis is now over $400/night... beautiful hotel w/ a revolving rooftop restaurant I stayed in once for like $250

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations